Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Family Fiesta Night

We had this for dinner and dessert tonight. It was all delicious. And a fun Family Fiesta Night.

This recipe is courtesy of Real Mom Kitchen blog. The basic recipe could be easily changed up, and I've even created a Philly cheesesteak version. (I think cream cheese would be a great base for a garden pizza too.) But this Mexican rendition...I KNOW it works. It was delicious.

Dessert was Sopapilla Cheesecake (another Real Mom recipe). And my son, who loves cheesecake in any and every form, says that this one is his favorite yet. Quentin says this tastes a lot like king cake - so at Mardi Gras we're gonna try it with green, yellow, and purple sprinkles instead of cinnamon sugar!

I found both of these recipes on Pinterest. Want to see more recipes? Browse through my Yummo and Let Them Eat Cake pins (where these recipes wait permanently now).

No comments:

Post a Comment