Saturday, June 1, 2013

Medium-Rare Mississippi



I started craving a burger at the beginning of the week. By this morning, I just NEEDED a burger. I googled "best burgers in Jackson" and noticed many had mentioned The Blue Rooster in Flora. We were looking for a Saturday road trip, so headed to Flora.

Most recommended The Flame Thrower, and they were not wrong. The bread makes the burger, but the burger itself is pretty close to perfect too. (If you order a different burger, be sure to ask for the Jalapeno Cheddar bread still!) The Mississippi Beef Council named it the Best Burger in the State.


The cheese fries were also tasty. (Though I couldn't even finish half the burger because I had to try them!)


We have been experimenting with Google Maps and started a Medium-Rare Mississippi map to share the great hamburger places we find around the state. Hope this helps you find your perfect burger (medium rare or not!).

No comments:

Post a Comment