Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Grape Salad


I went to the Neshoba County Fair today (for the first time). It was hot. And humid. So, thankfully, everyone kept trying to feed me and give me something to drink. And I just had to have the recipe for this Grape Salad. (And I asked. And they even gave it to me! Special thanks to the Murphys for the hospitality, the Sunshine - and this recipe!)



Cabin #210 Grape Salad

2 lb green seedless grapes
2 lb red seedless grapes
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
8 oz. sour cream
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup pecans, crushed

Wash and stem grapes. Set aside.

Mix cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, and vanilla by hand until blended. Mix with grapes in large bowl.

For topping, combine brown sugar and pecans. Sprinkle over top of grapes to cover completely. Chill overnight.


No comments:

Post a Comment