Thursday, July 28, 2011

Roasted Asparagus and Caramelized Mushroom with Goat Cheese Quesadilla




I tried Closet Cooking's Roasted Asparagus and Caramelized Mushroom with Goat Cheese Quesadilla tonight. It was delicious - and very filling for a vegetarian supper! (I'm trying to sneak in more meatless meals unnoticed. So far, so good!)

I cut the asparagus up in to smaller pieces than his picture shows. I didn't want to bite into one long stalk and have my whole quesadilla fall apart.

I haven't tried it yet, but I think the basic quesadilla filling would also be good tossed with some whole wheat penne and the cheese rather than serving it on the quesadillas. (But how do I love quesadillas...let me count the ways!)

I'm collecting future vegetarian recipes to try on my Very Vegetarian board on Pinterest. If you have any recommendations, leave a link in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment