Saturday, December 20, 2014

Merry Cherry Cheesecakes

For our company Christmas e-card this year, we collected holiday recipes and traditions from staff members to share. As much as my son loves cheesecake, I knew I would try these Merry Cherry Cheesecakes first! (See all of our fabulous recipes here.)

4 8-oz blocks cream cheese, softened
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 1/2 cups sugar
4 eggs
1 tbsp vanilla extract
Nilla Wafers
Aluminum-foil-lined cups
Cherries

Beat cream cheese through vanilla extract together until smooth. Place foil cups in cupcake pan and place Nilla Wafer in bottom. Fill cups 2/3 full with cheesecake mixture. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Put one cherry on top and let cool. Refrigerate. Makes about 32 cupcakes.

I used the basic cheesecake recipe but alternated Double Stuff Oreos (halved) with Nilla Wafers. I also drizzled caramel and Heath toffee bits on top of some and cherry pie filling on top of others. I left some plain too. If you use the basic recipe, you can finish them off anyway you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment