- 1 large Baguette (Long and thin, cut into thin slices)
- 2 cups Finely Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 1/2 cup Crumbled Basil & Tomato Feta
- 16 oz. Crumbled Italian Sausage (Cooked)
- 1 large Red Pepper (Diced)
- Fresh or Dry Basil (Chopped)
- Olive Oil
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place a layer of sliced baguettes on two large cookie sheets/baking pans. In a large bowl, combine all remaining ingredients except olive oil. Mix well. Drizzle enough olive oil to moisten the mixture. Spoon enough mixture just to cover the top of each baguette slice. Baked for approximately 12-15 minutes until cheese has melted and bread slices have crisped.